From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:53:27 -0700
I just found out Harry has already posted but i wanted to add a few
things....;))

I personally want to thank Melissa [log in to unmask] for donating the
darling ferret shirts.I have the ferret mommy one & it's my favorite
shirt.While you are checking this auction out (and it's a terrific one!!)
please check out Melissa's E/Bay store.She does THE BEST Ferret Memorials
with a percentage going to TroyLynn;)

Plus Lynn Barker!  You are one Great Inventor!  Thank you for your
Donation!  Those Igloo Sleep sacks are terrific!  I own 2 and my kids
Love them...very tunnel'ish,dark for privacy sleep.

Sharon Beardon & her Aunt Katherine...Thank you too!  Those ferret
boxes you create for the SOS are just darling!  (heard a rumor you are
designing the Symposium shirts,lol?)  Plus your Aunts ferret size afghans
are terrific!!  Millie's kids won one & just Love it... Our Ferret Store
Famous BJ is creating a Special Auction of her own on E/Bay to help Kats'
kids:)) Watch for that coming very soon...something about another
original ferret playmat and ferret toys??  Guess we must wait and
see??;))

ALL of you are WONDERFUL women!!  Look what your combined efforts did!!!
I also know that KAT thanks everyone from the bottom of her Heart...She
has been knitting her lil fingers to the bone however those Vet bills
just went whacky.Losing Lucky so unexpectedly still has her reeling but
Thank God Wolfie improved but now SassyFrass is sick ;(

So bid high....you are not only helping Kat,you are also getting some
terrific stuff !!!

With Love & Thanks!
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets