From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 06:33:01 -0500
This is just becoming painful, David. You said yesterday:

also to your point about Vinnie being dead and then not dead have you
never made a mistake in your life there is nothing wrong with making a
mistake.  If you've never made a mistake I think The Pope wants to see
you.

Sincerely
David Owings

>Here is the first post you sent to the FML on February 16, 2002:
>Hello my name is David and I got my first ferrets 2 days ago and I have a
>question how do I keep them from getting into my fanny pack and dragging
>my wallet out and hiding it?
>
>Sincerely
>David Owings
>40118595
>
>P.S. their names are Vinnie Da Rat and Shadow they are a spayed female
>and a neutered female.

Less than a month later, March thirteenth, 2002, you posted to us:
>Sandee Could you tell Vinnie Da Rat Sr and Jr that I miss them very much
>they came to The Rainbow Bridge a few months ago one was taken by a mean
>Canine and the other passed away when he climed into my mattress and was
>squished when I went to bed they were cute and loved to play and chase
>anything they thought they could have fun with.  Tell them about Dirt
>Mountain and the cheweasels and anything else they might like to play
>with.  Tell them Daddy might not be there right away but soon I'll be
>there and we can play on Dirt Mountain and they can chase me around
>like they loved to do when they were with me.

There is nothing wrong with making a mistake,as you said, but these
contradictions go beyond the scope of a mistake.  These contradictions
have nothing to do with bad luck.  They have nothing to do with someone
trying to make you look bad.  These are your own words.  It's hard to say
which of them might be true, but they can't all be true, and that's very
sad.  And this is just *one* example.

Alexandra in MA