From:
MELANIE BORDNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 06:34:16 -0800
This will be short as I am still recovering from my surgery. Writing
with one hand is challenging!

Tommie is doing WONDERFUL! He is acting like his old self again.
Dooking, jumping and being a ferret. I thank the Lord every day I opted
for surgery to remove his hairball. For those I met at the Symposium
in Pittsburgh, Peanut (my other fert) is doing much better too. I
personally think she suffered from stress of traveling. She hates
the half hour trip to the vet!

To those who were so wonderful to contact me via email or snail mail
about funds for Tommie's surgery, PLEASE KNOW.... I am NOT ignoring
you. I appreciate everyone's kindness and concern more than I will ever
be able to communicate. 'Thank you' is simply not enough. I PROMISE as
soon as I am able to I will respond to everyone! Truthfully, I have not
even opened all my snail mail. I have been in bed for over a week. I
got a SEVERE migraine the day after I got home from Pittsburgh and then
had surgery which knocked me for a loop. This is the 1st I have been on
my pc since Nov 5!!!

Thank you all for prayers and everything you offered to help with
Tommie. Tommie loves you all as do I!

From ~ Melanie

"A cat or dog steals your heart, but a ferret steals your soul."