Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 09:18:59 -0400
Our bedding fits most cages but I Specialize in Ferret Nation cage
dressage and so many New fabrics just in to choose your next set
from. At www.littlefeetferretbedding.org all ferret friends get 15%
off their purchases of our bedding products from our Newest Website.

Rose has been making bedding since 2001 and uses only high quality
materials and sewing experience.

Our customers continuously tell us we don't charge enough for such
Spectacular- long lasting bedding.

LFFR is the pioneer for many products made today by others-and we see
that as being the Ultimate compliment. There were only a small handful
of bedmakers when i started my bedding business to help support our
Ferret Shelter/Retreat.

Check us out today & see why- LFFR Bedding is top graded & loved all
over the World.

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org