From:
Klemens Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 06:21:39 -0700
Unless someone out there knows differently, Delta has not changed their
policy and still doesn't allow ferrets in the cabin. I don't even see
them on the list as being able to be shipped as pet cargo. There is
that new Pet Airways, they fly from Los Angeles (not an option) to
Hartford CT. Amtrak only allows service animals.

Try calling the ferret shelters out there and ask about possibly
boarding them or if they know of someone who will pet sit.

I know, I hate leaving my kids too. Hope you find something that works
for you. If you can't find anyone email me direct, I can see if my
sister's pet sitter can take care of ferrets or knows of someone who
can. She's in the Chandler area.

Tracy