From:
Lori Nisja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:29:48 -0600
Thank all you guys for replying.  Your advice might've saved my little girls
life.  I force fed her a dallop of chicken baby food every hour all night
long (I work nights) and brought her into the vet right away this morning.
She (the vet) decided that bloodwork was in order to try to figure out
what's going on internally.

I'm on my way out the door to go pick her up.  So, I'll be feeding her duck
soup until I can get the results back tomorrow.

Thanks.
Lori (the worried momma)
Jeff (the worried poppa)
Katie (I may be sick, but I still give momma kisses at the vet)
Kaylin (poppa's girl)