From:
Bill Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 06:55:06 -0700
I am writing out of desperation from Eugene, Oregon.  Our ferret shelter
managers have been forced to move and cannot take the shelter with them.  We
currently have five ferrets in our shelter that need homes.  After August 1,
we may not have a shelter at all.  If there is anyone in the
Eugene/Springfield area who is interested and has the space to have a
shelter (I think our largest population in the last year was 15), please let
me know.  We have all the supplies (cages, bedding, water bottles, food
bowls, food and litter) along with some money to purchase items that need
replacing (food & litter).

You can contact me at 541/465-3386 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

This is not a request for money, this is a request for space!  Thanks in
advance for any help and/or advice!

Melanee Ellis
Lane Area Ferret Lovers
Eugene, Oregon