From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:10:32 -0500
>From:    CJ SIERRA LEWIS <[log in to unmask]>
>We all would like to thank everyone for there opinions on the recent
>artical we posted Traveling Delimma's unfortunatly Westwood was already
>adopted when we went back this afternoon for him so we decided that we
>would look for another Fuzzy to adopt after we have relocated in Arizona.
>Sincerly David Denise & CJ

Hello FML'ers,

First of all I would like to get this story straight.  Dave and Denise
brought CJ over here to the shelter for a few days cause they were worried
of several things while they packed. (and I don't blame them)  CJ was real
good and a joy to watch for them.  They fell inlove with Westwood so we told
them if they really wanted to take him we would try to integrate them and
see how they got along.  They did wonderful.  they played and slept together.

Denise called us at 10:30pm on Tuesday night said they were leaving real
early Wednesday morning and could not pick her up then, Asked if it would be
ok to pick her up NOW!  I said no problem and asked if they were taking
Westwood with them.  We received a firm NO cause of fiancis.  They had used
up all there extra funds.  ( I don't have a problem with that)  So you see
Westwood is still here and is doing fine, But still needs a good home.  He
had not been adopted out.  (and this is where I have a problem.)

If your going to get advice from the FML please keep the story truthful.

Thanks for your time.

Kathy and Westwood ---What did they mean I was gone??