From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:55:07 -0400
Yup, we're winnin alright!  Not dat dere ever be any doubt!  Us three
fuzzgals is no match for one Momma!  Guess what she does today?!!!  She
puts a poopy paper (aka puppy pad) in da livin room.  Yup, she gives up!
She no wants us to poops in dere (we gots paper in da bathrooms, in da
kitchen, lots a places) but sometimes a fuzzgal just gots to choose her
own spots.  It's a great spot, you know what dey say, location location
location.  It has a view of the dining room table (hi dinner guests!)
and above us is dis cool glass thingy with pretty platters (all glass
platters, so people can see through it to our poops!).  Ooooh, we
love it!

For you less experienced fuzzies we can give you pointers.  It's
important to choose a spot dats hard for da Momma to get to.  Here she
had to squish between the chairs and the buffet to clean when we had our
"accidents" (dey was really all on purpose!).  Extra points if it's a
hard to spot area, dat way when she spots it it's all dry and permanent!

Good luck fellow fuzzies!

Mikette, Jillie, and Baby

PS Don't ever give ups!  Baby be diggin at da bedroom barrier lots and
lots.  She tryin to get me Mikette's in dere so I can keep poopin under
Mom's readin chair.  She hates keepin us out (Baby is workin on more
guilt) and tried puttin plastic under it, but I be a pro.  I pooped next
to da plastic, yup I one smart fuzzgal!