From:
Laura Ginter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 13:41:53 -0700
Hello All,

Just thought that I would let you know what is happening with Abu.  He had
to go to the vet today, but the vet didn't know what to think.  I took all
the suggestions that I had gotten from everyone and the vet is looking at
some of those ideas.  It does not look like he has a blockage.  Abu has been
on cat-lax for a week due to a hairball, and the vet hopes that it is just a
reaction to the medication.  Abu is eating and drinking, he just doesn't
want to play with his mama (or anybody else unless they are a new person).
For now, I am just watching to make sure he keeps eating and drinking and
hopefully before too long he will be merry too.

Thank you all for your concern.  If anyone has any further ideas, please
feel free to e-mail me at my home address:  [log in to unmask]

Love and many happy dooks to all,

Laura and Abu (me's gots a worried ma, but your letters helped her.  THANK
YOU!!)