From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 07:25:50 PST
I have to relate this one, everytime I think of it I can't help but laugh
myself silly.

We had Bandit less than a month and Jim whom is diabled from chemical
posioning was laying on the sofa, Bandit started to climb up on the
loveseat where he was laying down and by his butt, he didn't know she was
there when he had to let one go, these are tonix waste smell, she was right
there when it happened, she stopped and her tail sort of went crooked, she
took off, I was laughing so hard Jim didn't know what I was laughing at,
until I told him.  To this day, if he farts, she run to the nearest hidey
hole.

I do miss Skeeter's posts too!!!!!

Kodiak has hidden his favorite toy, it is a fur covered ferret (for cats),
I used to have it in the truck and he kept hiding it aso i let him bring it
in and he hid it so far no find.  Stover has 2 handkitted little dolls,
that he loves and keeps near the bedroom and in the bathroom.  I was
vaccuming, he ran and grabbed his dolly so I wouldn't vaccum it up and
ran into the bathroom with it.  He is the only one that loves those.

I got some bells and light chains, small key loops to put the bells on,
they really work good, they are not to tight or loose, if they get caught
on something, they can slip out of them.  Otis has already slipped his
first one off.

Dooks and Wardancing with the Ferrets

Marie and Jim 6 kidlets