From:
Ron Nickels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 18:18:57 -0400
Last Sunday a post for a displaced fert in NC was on the top of the list.
We had a quik family meeting and unanimously decided that LOKI and Phaedra
needed some company.  Withinm the hour we snatched him up and brought him
home.

Turbo is your classic black sable with freckles.  He's very quik and
aadapted to hhis new home immediately.  He is even trying to teach basic
litter box etiquette to Loki and we wish him luck at that task.

The funny stuff-- he was caught trying to wisk my desk caculator up the
stairs towrd his hidey hole.  I guess he was preparing to do some of his
own ferret math.MMMM these buttons are chewy!

Thanks to the TRIFL for getting us together.