From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 00:24:30 -0400
Oh, how cute the baby BFFs are on the Ferret Cam!

They have their BFs (black feet[s]) now...and their masks are coming
in. I see two water bottles in their nest box. I'm assuming it is hot
as hell in that box and the bottles are frozen water and helping to
cool them down. Is there no AC in the BFF building? Little hot ferrets
sprawled out everywhere. Gosh they are adorable, though.

[RM]