Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:02:10 -0400
The ferret is out of the barn! She can't wait to see her friends this
Saturday at The Good, The Bad and The Fuzzy, an old West ferret
jamboree.

This Saturday, September 25, 2010, round up your ferrets and head on
out to Knights of Columbus Hall, 375 Foundry Street, North Easton, MA.
You don't want to miss a thing - be there right at 11:00 and stay 'til
4:00!

Directions at
<http://www.eastonkofc.org/directions/directions.htm>
Learn more about MaFF's work to benefit the ferret community at
www.maferrets.org

Our raffle items will rope you in. Guest MC, April Peitroiacovo of
Performance Foods, is riding in all the way from cowboy country out
west! And the ferrets are in for a real good time: costume contest, the
world famous MaFF playground, tube race, bucking bronco, tumbleweed
chase, and more! Our vendors have hitched up their wagons, just bustin'
at the seams, with great stuff for sale at the event. MaFF can even
help you get those ferrets' nails trimmed and ears cleaned, too!

Admission is $5 ($3 for members
<http://maferrets.org/aboutmaff/membership.html> ), free for children
under 12. Ferrets of all ages get in for free, but must be on leash
when not in a carrier. Proof of rabies and distemper vaccinations
must be provided at the door.

Take a look at our YouTube Western video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bbO1zhDU3s>
to set the scene.

This is a fund raising event for the Massachusetts Ferret Friends,
a 501(c)(3) organization, to assist in our mission of education,
outreach, and sheltering.

Sponsored in part by PETCO Foundation
<http://www.petcofoundation.org>

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/MaFF/117809348234607>