From:
Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:38:38 -0700
Hi Again FML ;o)

Well just had to respond to this one myself . . .

>Third, put the ferret into a figure-8,single buckle harness,and cinch the
>harness up so tightly that the ferret begins to choke.  Loosen the harness
>by one buckle eye-hole, thus leaving the ferret very, very tightly
>harnessed.  Do not remove the harness until 3, 4 or 5 hours have elapsed.
>After removing the harness, put the ferret in the baby-burping position,
>with its head pointed rearwards over your left shoulder.  Go to a mirror
>and observe what happens next.With both hands gently rub-scratch the
>ferret's body where the harness strapping has matted down its fur tight
>against its skin.Look what happens then.The ferret will feverishly start
>licking the air,just as though the ferret were licking itself where it
>itches so intently,but instead that's you scratching the ferret into a
>state of heavenly bliss.

Now this reminds me of the saying: 'I keep hittin myself cause it feels so
good when I stop!!' Sounds to me like you are taking some already now abused
little ferret and simply abusing them some more.  Well, even if it would/did
result in this poor dear 'being thankful to me' for having now stopped my
abuse of it in my treatment, I think any method which offers any type of
abuse to the ferret in it's process is unacceptable period.  I'm led to feel
deep sympathy and concern for any such biting fert that would have the
misfortune to find itself in your hands for remedy.  You'd likely not agree
with my assessment, and that's fine, and though there's no amount of
explanation you could give me to change my opinion of this method, in noting
your apparent need to lash out at those who disagree with you on this FML
from your prior posts to others, I would simply ask that if you care to
assault me now too, please do so via private email!  -- Fightin Furiously
Fer Ferrets Freedoms

Ferris (Get down? Whatta ya mean get down? Hithhhh nerva som folks!)

and my mom
Ms. Deba Brezden
Director, Canada Chapter IFRIC
mailto:[log in to unmask]