From:
Carrie Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:36:17 -0400
You have our support.  We have enjoyed your posts and I personally am
glad that someone who obviously loves animals is working at the pet
store.

Jim (writing above) & Carrie (below) & the Flying Wow Weasels(15)

P.S.  Nicole, I hope you were able to present the original email that you
sent to the FML to your DM, you stated your case so well and with such
obvious concern for both the animals and the child and his family that i
would hope he would be as impressed as Jim & I were.  I hope you got some
good answers to your question because that is a horrible spot to be in &
I know I wouldn't know how to address those concerns.

I hope that your DM realized that what he got this time was an email
from an irresponsible ferret person and that his employee was trying to
find out how to do what was best for all concerned in the most sensitive
manner possible.  I hope you are not in trouble over this.  There are
obviously too many irresponsible or ignorant employees working with
animals and we can't afford to lose one of the good ones!