From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:00:02 -0700
Off-topic but hoping someone can benefit . . .

A friend in Seattle area posted this on FB: "I have a 30lb bag of
Canidae Platinum kibble for Seniors/Overweight dogs FREE to anyone who
has an overweight senior dog and would want this. It's an open bag and
the non-profit rescues I've contacted said they can't take opened bags
of food (but appreciate being thought of)."

Does anyone know of a person (preferably dog foster home) who can use
this? My friend's dog recently passed away (at 14 yrs. so Paris had a
long, VERY GOOD life) and therefore she no longer has a need for the
food. As part of her healing process, she wants/needs to find a new
home for the food rather than toss it out.

Jennifer Brown

Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give it back
to others
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog
theworld will change forever