From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:41:15 EDT
Hi all,
I received an e mail from a woman in Pembroke Pines Fla, its BTW Ft.
Lauderdale and Miami.  She is looking to get a ferret.  She would rather
adopt than buy one from a pet store.  so she would like if anyone has a
shelter in her area please e mail her at [log in to unmask]

Also my sister and her daughter and 3 sons are here in LAs Vegas for the
summer.  All the kids and my sister spend time here at the shelter.  And
they all fell in love with the ferrets.  My neice has a job and is 16 yrs
old and very responsible and the boys are BTW 8-11 and don't have a problem
cleaning cages and they handle the ferrets better than most kids I've seen
come here.  I wouldn't say this if if wasn't true, I have another neice
that I would never put a ferret in her care and shes 20.

So, I called the airlines they are traveling and no pets allowed, so I
can't send any of my guys with them.  They are looking to adopt 4 ferrets.
i knwo its hard for a shelter to adopt out a large group so if ther are
any shelters near Chippiwa Falls, Wis, they will travel a bit to get them.

They would have a great home, and my sister is reading Ferrets For Dummies
right now.

She loves them as much as I do and told the kids when they grow up and move
out she gets to keep the ferrets!  LOL

My sis is trying to reach FROLIC its the closest we could find to her.
Send any ferrets needing homes in that are to my e mail, [log in to unmask]
My neice will be back home in Wis Aug 6th and my sis and the boys will be
home end of Aug., she is staying longer to help out with my dad.

Thank in advance,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter