Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:57:24 -0700
Dear Nancy and daughters

I am so sorry to hear of Ali's accidental death. A friend recently lost
her sweet boy Gusto the same way. He was able to climb a cage, but got
stuck between the cage and wall on his way down.

A few years ago my own Bizzy got stuck in a dining room chair. We were
lucky as I was home. When I first saw her she was struggling. It took
me a few minuets to break the chair and release her, by that time she
was unconscious. Bizzy recovered, but I never did. We no longer have
that dining set.

I now know there are only two kinds of ferret owners.... those that
have experienced a accident, and those that will. Little comfort I
know, but there are too many of us that share your grief....

Ardith