From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:49:14 -0500
Meghan wrote:
>My family can't believe it.  Such a remarkable turnaround, and the
>catharsis was my little Dervish!  Granted, the correlation can't be
>*proven* ... but I'm convinced that it was "ferret therapy" that helped
>my father overcome his depression.

 ---
Hi, Meghan,

I can believe it.  No matter how frustrated or depressed I am when I come
home, my ferrets find ways to make me laugh or feel better.  I used to be
depressed quite a bit, and I don't think it's possible with these wonderful
creatures brightening up my life.

It was a wonderful story, and all the better for being true.  Thank you for
posting it, and give your Dad my best, from another ferret lover.

Take care,
Caity