From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:21:22 -0700
It came to my attention the show packet has a piece of verbage that
needs to be corrected.

The statement reads "rabies vaccine must be administered by a Vet in
Michigan." What if you live in a different state and the shots were
given by an Ohio Vet? Does that mean you can't enter the show?

Answer: Cross out "in Michigan". Sorry ....... clerical error. It
should read "by a licensed veterinarian."

Also, it was brought to my attention I noticed the postmark date for
the lower entry fee is a Sunday, September 23. It's OK to mail it by
the 24th when the post office is officially open.

Dee Gage
Midwest Ferret Fellowship
West Michigan Ferret Connection