From:
Wayne Rothe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 10:00:54 -0600
My kids were rolling on the floor in laughter over this one.

Farrah, our ferret, was in our living room over the Easter weekend. My
son, in an attempt to entice her to play, threw a chocolate egg at her.
She bit at it, getting it stuck in those long, sharp ferret teeth. Not
accustomed to having this large call stuck in her teeth, she began
running around crazily. I'm not sure who was going nuts faster, the crazy
ferret or my hysterical children. We got the egg off but now it's got all
these piercing holes through it. No one wants to eat it. Maybe I'll give
it to some unsuspecting goblin next Halloween. :)

I've related this story to a couple of my keypals, but I think only other