From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:06:00 -0800
*Gobble!*Gobble!*Gobble!*Gobble!*Gobble!*Gobble!

Howdy Ya'll!  I'm Fix'in to Pin me a Turkey!...no, not a live 'un,
an no, not a dead un either.  I'm talkin about bowl'in...ya know,
three strikes = a Turkey

Uugh, nevermind, that'll never happen...but since we're on the subject
of turkeys, I'd like to bring up the announcement of the....*drum roll
please*

Thanksgiving Turkey Trade

The thanksgiving turkey trade is lots of fun, and very easy.  Here's how
it works:

Well, first you sign up (by emailing me your name and snail mail address)

If you know how to sew, then you sew up 5 pieces of bedding.  Preferrably
Thanksgiving/fall themes, but anything goes!

If you don't know what a needle and thread is used for, besides stringing
popcorn for christmas, you can purchase 5 pieces of bedding, either off
EBAY, or a store, or wherever.

The bedding can include (but not limited to) hammocks, sleep sacks,
blankets, tunnels, cubby holes, or anything else a fuzzy sleeps in.

The Week before Thanksgiving, The list of names will be mailed to each
person that signed up.  On that list will include your name and mailing
address, along with 5 others.  You will mail each person on that list a
piece of ferret bedding (Sort of like the SOS card swap)(or you can
purchase off EBAY and have the seller mail them)

In return, you will recieve 5 pieces of bedding in the mail!

This "Thanksgiving Turkey Trade" will also be including a mailing address
on the bottom of the list if you would like to donate some bedding to be
included in the "turkey box"

After all the Turkey Trading is finished, the Turkey box will be sent to
an unsuspecting shelter.

If you would like to participate in the Thanksgiving Turkey Trade,
Please Email me at [log in to unmask]

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /