Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:38:32 -0700
Hi all

Some of these are little late as my hooman waz out of town and didn't get
back til yesterday late.

A little girl named Wonder came in.  She waz met by Bandit and Snuggles.
I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew each other.
There wazn't a whole bunch to gossip about as she said she wazn't there
to long.  They did head out to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They later ended up over at da Tube Park where they were
running through da practice tubes for da fun of it.  They said they were
in it for da fun now but maybe later they would train for da races.  They
had a good game of chase da ferret and tag going.  Everyone got to chase
everyone and waz it at least one.  Then it broke down into a free for all
and they were chasing each other and wrestling in da tubes.  A good time
waz had by all.  She said even though she wasn't there long she had found
luv there.  She said to pass on her luv and a kiss or two to her new
mommy.

Two little guys came in together named Woozil and Tubby.  They were
met by Isis, Ossi, Mr. Snowman, Rusty, Murray, Trooper,and Casper.  I
introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they all knew each other and
they seemed to get along well.  They clammored for news and gossip of
home.  They sat around and talked for some time about a lot of different
stuff.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
I later saw them over at da Fields where they were running and rolling in
da grass.  They were chasing each other and generally acting like a
ferret.  They had a good game of chase da ferret going.  There were
ferrets chasing ferrets everywhere.  It waz really hard to figure out who
waz it.  They seemed to know though and who to run from.  They both said
to pass on their luv and lots of ferrety kisses.

A little girl named Radar canme in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attraction.  She seemed to be interested
in da Flying Lessons so I assigned an instructor to teach her da ropes.
She waz soon soaring away like a champ and had all da easy stuff down
real swell.  SHe was soaring away practicing all her areobatics and
stuff.  Then it came time to land and everything fell apart.  She scould
not seem to get it.  Lucky dat injury up here is nothing even when
serious.  Her nose waz all beat up.  After numerous tries she did make a
passible landing but it waz not great.  She will get it though with a
little bit of pracice.  They always do.  She said not to worry about her
as she is doing well here.  She said to pass on her luv and lots of
kisses and hugs.

I looked in da puter thing and found Luna and Slim They were over at da
Wrestling Matches watching and cheering for their favorites.  I gave them
your message and Luna waz happy dat you got da person and dat they were
punished.  She said maybe it will help some others in da future.  She
said they were both getting along well and fairly content here.  They
said they missed you to and to send along their luv and lots o kisses.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go

Bye BYe
Sandee