From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:11:17 -0500
I'm have been having an issue with one of my girls for the past 4 weeks.

she's a 5 year old mf and she was melatonin chipped about 4 weeks ago,
along with my 7 year old female mf.  they had both been melatonin chipped
last july, with no issues.  raven started going downhill the next day,
became dehydrated, and started doing this terrible black/green mucous
poop.  I had her fecal and blood tested, the fecal was negative for
anything and the blood was iffy for insulinoma because they couldn't get
a lot of out of her.  she was given ringers, flagyl and amoixi and she's
been on the upswing but still is doing messy, though better, poops and
is WAY too thin.  I'd think she caught ece but the other ferret is fine.
I'm taking her to a differet ferret vet today.  she eating eukanuba cat
even though i have totally ferret free feed out for her, and i'm trying
to get as much benebak into her as I can

what else can I do?  thanks in advance