From:
"Joyce 'Azusa' Meadows, Follower of Kasumi-san" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:13:50 -0600
>Not so successful, human Mommy found our stash under couch and brought in
>her secret weapon of the long hosed sucky machine.  Sucked away all cracker
>jacks left, we are very sad.  Need instructions on how to defeat long hosed
>sucky thing.  Bad weapon for human Mommy to have.  Destroys our successes.

this is seth the conqueror and emma
human mommys try to ruin everything  dont they
we took into possession sixteen dollars for the cause
a few days later joyce found it
she spent it probably on something stupid like books
there is no long hosed sucky thing here but there is a baroomu we think
    that is what it is called
it is a long stick with stiff fluff on the end  joyce uses it and moves
    around all our fun dirt and stashes and everything
emma has tried to kill it but so far has failed
we are sorry to hear of your problems and wish you better luck in the future

>DarkWeasel knows his for sure. He will come when called, and stop what he's
>doing if you call his name.  This is quite handy when he's doing something
>he shouldn't - like trying to carry the phone under the bed for late-night
>long-distance calls to FLO or something.

i keep trying to climb onto the counter but then joyce says  seth no  seth
   no  get down
i hiss at her and she hisses back and i finally climb down
but i know that she keeps good foodstuffs up there   i will keep trying

>I understand using water to cool is an acceptable method even for people.
>Even if humid.  But of course that is only if the water is cooler than the
>air.  Boiling ferrets is a bad thing.

a very astute observation
we like this guy

>His major concern is that our big boys (Hobbes is around 4 lbs.  right now
>with his winter fat) would beat up a little girl... Do you think they would

i am a big boy stop laughing emma i am well over two pounds and runt emma
here is barely one pound barely i beat her up but she beats me up too
we sleep curled up together becasue its warmer that way and we play
together because joyce is too big to play chase under the bed we didnt get
along at all at first but now we do i even like that runt emma a bit but
dont tell her i said that
emma stop reading over my shoulder

seth the great and wise and wonderful superferret
emma the runt

no emma i will not change it    if you want a better sig youll have to
    type it yourself