From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 16:39:45 -0500
Hi Folks,

It has been alleged that Bob and Maggie are actually one in the same person.
What a thought!!

Let's look at the evidence, long dark hair, high forheads (my hairline is a
bit lower than Bob's), blind as bats, photographers (he-photojournalism,
me-advertising), wicked senses of humor (strong possibility of Celtic gene
in Bob), gaggles of ferrets, live in Columbia, old hippies, stubborn,
opinionated, fiesty, and extremely similar writing styles.  We are just too
much alike for our own good, but the good thing is neither one of us is
armed.

Yep, I can see that there might be confusion.  But there really is two of us
and now I can prove it!!!  Yes, Candy has actually seen us both.  But then,
not at the same time, maybe it is only a case of Batman/Bruce Wayne.  Who
knows?  There is no one else who has even seen both of us.  hmmm......

Maggie, feeling her oats

Yes, the above post definately contains humour. ;-)

[Moderator's note: I never even considered Bob and Maggie are the same
person.  Bob and Elizabeth however... hmmm.... BIG]