From:
Tina McFeaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:02:59 EST
Hi everyone.  I live in PA but my Mom lives in Watertown NY.  The SPCA
has a little ferret that was on the news last night.  A military couple
were owned by it and they are not allowed to have the ferret on the
military base so they are saying.  So, the SPCA has one ferret that
needs a home and let's hope we can find it one by Christmas.  I don't
know anything about the ferret, age?  sex?  shots?  Just nothing.

My Mom saw it on the news and got a hold of me right away about it.

Sincerely,
Tina McFeaters

[P.S.]

The number to the SPCA in watertown, is 315-782-3260 .  Hope we can find
it a home.  Thanks

Sincerely, Tina