Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:46:32 -0800
Well Suzy and I made it back from the Winter Nationals and I cleaned
out her camera. The Shots are at out Fototime account at
www.digitalbyjoeandsuzy.fototime.com
and look for Winter Nationals 08.

We had a good time and we even got shots of Bob Church making out with
a ferret and Kathleen Steward locked up in a pet carrier. Where else
can you see something like that.

Thanks to the AFA for putting on another great show.

Joe
Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President
Ferret Buckeye Bash August 29th 2009
www.HOFARescue.org
Home of Odie Bear, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy, Sugar,
Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Mila, McKenzie, Festus,
Neo, Isis, Tweet, Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo, Bunky, Grace O'Malley,
Silver Surfer, and German Boys: Juan, Pedro and Gawain.