From:
Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 04:05:03 -0500
Wow when ferret math at our house strikes it strikes BIG.  Today we agreed
to take in 6 ferret.  My friend has found that her ferrets are making her
ill.  She could hardly breath and has been in and out of the hospital
several times.  Some of the problems are the ferrets.  So Ben and I agreed
to shelter them.  SOooooooo (drum roll here) introducing the livingroom
crew.

Rusty a very big guy that has a heart problem and probably adrenal.  Tubby
a cute little boy that defiantly has adrenal, half nekkid.  Bratt a sable
girl with a nekkid tail.  Woozel a silver beauty.  Duncan a beautiful
silver mitt boy.  and last but not least Angel a tiny chocolate sable.  I
think some here Ben and I lost it. <g>  They are really great ferrets and
already in my heart.

--
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray