From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:43:00 -0500
This year, we asked for gift cards from The Ferret Store.  We did get a
$25.00 gift card and some Nupro, but don't know who it is from.  Ferret
Store does not track that information and unless YOU ask them to put a
note in, as to who this was from, they don't.  Issues with giving out
personal information.  So please, be sure to include your name, a note
or something.  There are some of us who DO believe in THANK YOUS!  An
email address would be wonderful too!

Marguerite
Shelter Mother at TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Missing my Murph-Tuff very much....... Murphy 1999-December 12, 2005
This was one VERY special shelter ferret........

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store