Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 09:11:37 EST
I got two calls yesterday about found ferrets.  funny both of them found
the ferrets a couple weeks ago, just now calling.

Single ferret found in Dale City area of Virginia.

Either two singles or a pair found in Takoma Park area of Maryland.  This
is a strange incident.  The guy lives by woods.  He found one ferret then a
week later found another.  When he stuck them together the got along right
away, so hard to tell if belong together or not.

If you have heard anything about any lost ferrets please contact me.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue
703-998-3151