From:
"Smith, Debbie [JANUS]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 09:01:40 -0500
Hi everyone,

I need a little help.  I recently adopted two of the sweetest females
thanks to the FML and Jen Hudson.  I had two females already.  At first my
little Cocoa didn't seem to mind too terribly much.  However, last night
all cain broke loose.  Cocoa was being rather vicious toward one of my new
babies and I panicked.  All are fine but I'm wondering if anyone has any
good information to share in addition to the information I got off the
ferret central website.  So far I've given everyone baths, have switched
their bedding back and forth, used vanilla on my two old timers and used
bitter apple on the newbies' necks, linatone on their whiskers.  Not a huge
help.  Now, it's only been a little over a week and I know I've got to give
it time but I'm wondering how to make the transition as smooth as possible.
I already love the new fuzzbutts as much as my old ones and refuse to
believe I have to give up and just keep separate cages forever.  Any and
all suggestions will be welcome and appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

Debbie Smith