Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:15:08 -0500
We still haven't found Precious.  The girls ( that brought me Bandito- &
lost Precious) say they have looked everywhere in their home & have
continued looking for her.  I looked & .  Bandito & I walked the blocks,
put up signs - Talked to neighbors,(got in their backyards,) went to the
humane society,everything.  Thank you to everyone who responded to my post.
I learned alot about missing ferrets.

I had never even seen this baby before, but I think about her everyday.  It
has been so long, I wonder if she will actually turn up.  (Has anyone ever
given you a ferret AFTER they had lost it?  "Oh ,do you want my ferrets?
We just have to find Precious...")

Bandito went to his new home ,they are all very happy.  He is eating
regularly & playing alot.I was afraid the separation would make him lonely
(or sick.) He is doing very good though.  My friends are so happy to have
him .  She came over yesterday telling me how funny he was & how good he
was, bragging how he always hit the litterbox.

Thank you all, again,
       ~Micaela~
~Bones~Snow~Cleopatra~
 ~Zeus~&~Samantha~