From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:04:45 EDT
PLEASE think of questions for the Q&A portion of Alexandria's and
my presentation.  You are welcome to ask personal questions, ferret
questions, and even very silly ones to see how creative we can get.
Have your questions ready to and written down for when you arrive in
KY to give us before hand.

The more we have to pull from, and the more prepared the better it will
be.  Well, the better my portion of the presentation will be.  Alex wins
in the shooting from the hip skills.

Be ware of the Oracle.  She escaped from my closet last night.  She has
been sited soaring through the skies up above on her way up to KY.  My
deepest apologies.  She always manages to do these things before major
events to reek havoc everywhere.

You won't have to worry about the menacing Linda of Iroff however.  I
will have my bullwhip in hand.  (Think I"m kidding?  NOT.  Come and see).

Wolfy