From:
joseph michaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:05:16 -0700
hello everyone I've read a lot about people not kowing what toys to give
there fuzzies and wwhat was safe to give them here's my story.  I got fio
about a year ago not knowing anything about ferrets and the first week I
think he destroyed a golf club handle,my toilet plunger and rubber wheels on
a chair.  I bought him the recomended rubber toy at the pet store he loved
it I could roll it around and he would chace it and everything (for about 3
days) I found 1/2 a ball and my hammer in his stash behind the tv.  back to
the pet store I searched the entire store and found the perfect rubber
loveing ferret toy it's called a "KONG" it comes in different colours and
strenghts so i went for the rotweiler/ pitbull max strength ( its actually
made for dogs ) I sent the kong company a picture of fio and they sent back
a certificate and said they were going to put it on the're wall of fame
cool

it's been a year and the kong is still all in one piece and fio still lik es
to attack it and drag it off.                                 joe

JOE