From:
Kaye Nolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 02:04:56 -0800
Hello everyone,
I have read that when other peoples' ferrets die they say hey've gone to
rainbow bridge?  well..On Friday the 28th of December Fluffy died, it was
a very tragic accident, as, I forgot to put a pole down, it was standing
up and she climbed up my computer and went down the pole, and Taz and Max
went down there as well but they're ok!  I had just come back from the
vets with them, they had something for fleas etc, and I put them in my
room whilst having my tea, left them so they could have a proper play went
back up Snowy came running to the door and Taz and Max were scratching
inside the tunnel I lifted it up and they came out, Fluffy was unconcious,
she was slightly stiff aswell, we tried most things we could think of but
shes gone!  she was only a year and 8 months old!  not even two years!!
We burried her yesterday!  :(

just thought I would let you know

bye for now

Love Kaye