From:
Lloyd Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 1995 11:57:00 -0640
To all on the Ferret Mailing List - We need some advice from the FML.  It
is with great regret that my son (12) and I offer our two ferrets for sale.
Pogo and Logo (male about 1 and female about 8 months??) both neutered/
descented and recent rabies and distemper.  They come with a three story
wire cage and accessories.  They are marvelous - have NEVER bitten -
extremely playful and box trained reasonably well.  We are very concerned
about who will get them and as a result I am reluctant to advertise in the
local papers or put them in a pet store.  The conditions under which I
would part with them are that they must ALWAYS remain together, and they
need to be given at least some freedom.  We have a lot invested in them and
would like to ask $325.  Does anyone have any experience in how to
tactfully screen potential buyers?  Where to advertise?  Etc.  We live in
the St Louis area and would be willing to deliver them at least several
hours away - additionally - there is a possiblity that I could bring them
to certain parts of the country (minus the cage).

PS - No health problems that I know of - they have been recently
checked by a "friendly" vet.  Thanks for any info you may provide -
[log in to unmask] (314)561-1506