From:
Shane Joshua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 13:12:38 EDT
Yesterday we got a brand new 4 week old male ferret.  We already have
another male ferret and we like him so much we just had to get another one.
He is about 4 months old now.  The problem is the older ferret is always
biting the younger one.  Is he just playing with his younger brother or
really trying to hurt him?  It looks like he is pretty aggressive towards
the young one.  He is always biting and trying to hurt him.

What should I do?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Shane