From:
Shannon M McDarby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 11:28:36 -0400
I'm not sure if this is how i get a posting on, but I just wanted everyone
to say "goodbye" to my boy, His name was "Ferret" Bueller (like Ferris
Bueller's Day Off) He was at least 10 years old, and He had a some good
years with me.  I rescued him from an apartement where his owner had left
him and another ferret (I had to give him away because he beat up Bueller)
and a cat to starve to death.  He was my first ferret and what a sweetheart
he was, watch out ferrets up at the bridge because he loves givin' kisses!
I'm very Sad and will miss him very much, as will his 3 year old baby
"sister" (Eartha) Kitt.  I'm worried about her, I hope she will be ok
without him I'm thinking about adopting a ferret buddy for her soon.

Anyways, thanks for "listening".  I hope all the ferrets up at the bridge
love Bueller As much as I did.  He loves Jelly Beans, and snuggling and
giving kisses.  Actually you don't really have to watch over him much,
because he will watch over you, he was very "motherly".  Love you all and
hope all your fuzzies are well.

"Shanimal" and her lonely normally crazy dooking fuzzie Kitt