From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:24:20 -0500
My mother -- now in a short hiatus from her radiation and chemo -- has
asked me to reopen the Ferrets at Heart rescue webstore in an attempt
to clear the remaining inventory, while she is still physically able
to ship out orders. Those of you who have come to value and depend on
Ferrets at Heart hammocks, sleep sacks, toys, and tunnels -- This is
likely your last chance to purchase our high-quality fashionable ferret
bedding! The funds we gather will help attend to our next purchase of
Deslorelin implants.

The next few months will be an uncertain time for Ferrets at Heart. At
some point, Lori, the shelter operator will be called upon to go care
for her mother in North Carolina. This will necessitate spreading the
ferrets in the shelter at that time among ferret-knowledgeable friends.
At this time, Ferrets at Heart has young adoptable ferrets and one
available senior foster. If you are near Sandusky, Ohio, and have read
on our website about the adoptable pair of Macy and Rio and the single
Pepe' and the fosterable Templeton (and you still want them -- LOL),
give us a call. Remember to check blog entries for a good glimpse at
the ferret's personality and how it handles specific situations.

I don't know which FMLer was the first to use the quote, but I want to
thank everyone who has. That quote has made the difference in so many
of my days as I contemplate losing my mother to cancer before I'm 30.
Because no matter how hard it is, no matter how I struggle, and no
matter how lost I feel, I know...

"It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016