From:
Denise Autry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:33:51 -0800
As far as my current fuzzies go... We're in the process of ridding
ourselves of mice.  I had three of our more likely hunters in the office
with me.  I'd seen a mouse twice that evening.  The third time I saw the
little rodent, the three fuzzies were busy exploring the room and
couldn't care less that there was an uninvited guest.

On a previous occassion, I'd gotten two pinkies from the pet store.  This
was around the time of the last food discussion.  I put my three boys in
the bathtub with our helpless little pinkies.  Husband was appalled, but
couldn't tear himself away.  The fuzzies were more interested in trying
to get out of the bathtub.  So we added the two cousins.  Someone stepped
on a pinky and it squeaked.  That was the wrong answer.  BB came over,
and chomped on it until it stopped squeaking.  Then, she couldn't care
less that it was there.  Same thing ended up happening with the other
pinky.  We'll try it again sometime.

You'd think if it was all natural instinct, that those two pinkies would
have been ferret chow.  The 5 kids that are currently at the house, btw,
are from between 2-3 years old.

Dooks and Dances.

Denise Autry
Alpha Phi Omega, Alumni