From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 02:58:01 -0500
It's the AGEDOG here at the HSUS EXPO in Las Vegas, NV

Tonight was the get acquainted social.  Lots of visitors to the STAR*,
FFIRC/FFDRI, and FerretEct. booths.  People grabing information like mad.
Many many Animal Control Agencies and scores of Humane Society people
crowding into our booth to check out and request information.  LOTS of
California agencies stopping by.  Almost all booth personnel have arrived, -
by late tonight our last booth people will arrived.  At the booth are people
from all over the U.S. - it's simply wonderful to see everyone working hand
in hand to promote our lovely fuzzie friends.

Will report more later.

OH.  Want to thank those of you who talked about us on the Radio Talk Shows
across the country.  HOWEVER I NEED TO RESCIND ONE REQUEST: PLEASE DO NOT
HONK AT THE GOTTA DANCE VAN WHEN YOU SEE IT ON THE ROAD as it travels back
home from Las Vegas, NV to Vero Beach.  I don't know what ever possessed me
to request honking.  Both myself and Debbie Coburn (the gotta dance
co-driver) are nervous wrecks.  I do want to thank you lovely people for
putting out the good word.  So instead of honking - please flash your lights
and wave.

FERRETS GOTTA DANCE

From AGEDOG in Las Vegas (you all have CDFA1 to thank for this message she
brought a laptop to the EXPO - Yep - CDFA1 is here - at the booth)