From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 13:22:32 -0600
My ferret is much neater than I am.  When I put Dinky's toys back in her
cage with her after playtime, she picks each one up and puts them in the
corner where they belong.

Well, this past week I started excercising (well, I did).  After 45 minutes
of jumping around in the livingroom (ok, ok 20 minutes), Dinky was ready to
get out and join in all the fun.  Upon entering the livingroom, her tail
went bottlebrushed.  The coffee table was pushed aside, and the ab roller
and step-aerobic thing was in the middle of the room.  That's not where they
belong!  She was not happy until the coffee table was once again in front of
the couch and the excercise equipment was put back in the corner with the
cobwebs.

Ferret hugs & kisses,
Toni
Dinky(pick that up and go to your room)