From:
"Newell, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 20:48:00 -0400
Hello all
I just wanted to tell you all about this.  But first I want everyone to know
I started breeding to offer good pet ferrets and a good price I only have
one breeding pair and they are my pets first breeders second.  I am not in
it for the money.  Know that that's out of the way.

Yesterday at about 3:30 P.M. I went to check Daisy's water and food she was
due to give birth on this Saturday the 19th.  As I am checking the food I
hear a baby cry.  Daisy has a baby half out and she is just looking at me
like what is this???  First time mother by the as well my first litter.  So
I call off work that I was to go to at 4:00 P.M.  and just stay there to
watch in case she needs help have no idea what I would do but it seems like
the thing to do.  Well no more babies come and the one that did has cuts
where she pulled it out of her because it did not come out on its own.  I
call Linda Harra which I get all my advice from at about 10:00 P.M.  she
tells me it is strange but to leave her go until morning if still nothing o
to the vet.

Morning comes no more babies the one is still alive.  I decide to go to my
other job from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 because Daisy seems to be OK.  So when  I
walk in a little after 12:00 I hear all kinds of crying babies.  I get daisy
out and count 8 plus sitting by it self is the original baby I put it with
the new ones and put Daisy back.  Call Linda and she tells me I need to get
the bloody linen out and put fresh in.  So about 2:00 P. M.  I get Daisy out
and start pulling out babies.  There are now 14 total babies 3 that still
have the placenta (spelling??) attached one still in the sack Dead :(  I get
them all cleaned up and remove the placenta from the 3 and get the dead one
out.  I go to get Daisy from the carrier and hear crying coming from there
number 15 so I clean that one up and put it with the others and put Daisy
back.  Well sorry to run so long but I had to tell it all.  I live in the
Col., Oh area and if anyone is wants a baby I am charging for them but not
much.  I am not letting any go for at least 8 weeks though.

                        Have a nice day

                        Tim Newell
Reba, Dusty, Harley, Tuff(Daddy) and Daisy (keep Tuff away from me)
P.S. the e_mail address I found on the internet for 7th heaven is

If any one wants to contact me I am at [log in to unmask]