From:
Heather Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 21:59:14 -0400
To the person who posted about Matt Elliot's (Carolina Panther) ferrets:
That's great!  And people say that football players are dumb!  How dumb can
a ferret lover be?  I'm not sure about this, but I think a player on the
Redskins must be a fuzzie owner - quarterback Gus Furr-ot!  With a name like
that, he could be a member of the Starship Furretprise crew.  Speaking of
ferrets in sports, I always thought that The Weasels would be a good name
for a sports team.  The Washington Bullets are (were?) considering a new
name.  My suggestion was the Washington Weasels.  The emblem on their
jerseys could be a ferret scooting backwards with a mini-basketball between
her front paws.  For some reason, the team didn't go with that one.  Hmm...I
must have gotten the suggestion in too late for consideration.

-Heather and Gypsy (not in order of importance)