From:
Lucca Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:12:54 -0500
i sent a letter in before christmas introducing myself and my little
weasel, but it must have gotten lost.  so i'm gonna try again.

i'm sherri.  i've been a ferret lover since i was like 13 or so.  my
brother gave me my first ferret and i've been going from there.  it's
been about 2 or so years since i've had a ferret.  mainly cuz i had 3
die with in 6 months of each other.  very sad time for me.

but!  now i have this sweet little girl.  when i got her she was like
very close to death.  the people taking care of her wasn't doing a very
good job of it.  so i rescued her and re-named her thyme....i like herb
and spice names....and started loving and feeding her and she has turned
around great!  no more biting!  and she's getting some fat on her belly!
she's only about 3 months old.  still no "ferret war dances" but she'll
play with you now.  instead of being cautious.

so that's my introduction.

and sandee, keep watch of my three terrors.  coco who lived till he was
15 should be snatching diapers, louie will be following coco , and spaz
was only 6 months.  so he might be a bit lost.  take care of them for me.

sherri
paprika the cat dog
and thyme.