From:
Jack Holbrook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:53:40 -0500
Here is the place selling the Angora fur Ferrets they are called Glasgow
Enterprises,Ltd and there phone # is (405)225-2000.  I have there ad in my
Exotic Market Review Magazine.  If you would like to get a subscription I
ripped the page out of my magazine and I can attach it to email for you it
cost $10.00 a year or check it out on the net at
Http://www.luk.net/exotic/index.html.

I hope this helps you all out.  Now what I want to know is what did they
breed into the Ferrets to get angora fur I have been told by many Ferret
farmers that they bred Marten, which is sold on the fur trade because there
fur is excellent quality,int there stock and out came angora.  If anyone
know's I would like to no soo I can breed it into my Ferrets and get angora
fur.  Or If you know anyone selling Angora Ferrets whole and not Neutered or
spayed I would appreciate the info.  Again sorry on the mix up on the price
for video and on color of the Egyptian Ferret.Gotta go so see ya

Jack
Handh Farms