Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 1994 17:54:30 -0500
Howdy!

To everyone who recently lost a loved one--our positive thoughts and good
wishes.  They will always frolic in your hearts.  Gushy, but true.

As to keeping fuzzies from beneath the 'fridge--what about the stove?  I
store pans in the drawer, so cannot block that access, but my littlest is
pulling the insulation from beneath the oven.  HHEEEELLLP!!

ABC is on AOL, and will be receiving a post from me.  Please, do the same.
 ANd, for (don't recall name), the ABC lines are straight to the top (ie,
president), I do believe.

Take care,
Kelly & Michael, the Feline Furries and Ferret Fuzzies +1