From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:57:01 -0700
It seems we are lacking in humor again on this list!  In the past, I have
taken great pleasure in writing things I thought were funny...and I believe
one or two other people did actually laugh!  But my time is so very limited
these days, it's all I can do to read the FML, much less post!  But since
I am in dire need of a good belly laugh, I thought I would try to start
something!!  Please finish this sentence:

"If I were a ferret, the first thing I would do is......."

Okay...I'll go first!

If I were a ferret, the first thing I would do is...well, I wouldn't sniff
my husband's butt-that's for sure!!  Or my best friend's!!!  YUK!!  But I
can think of a couple of ankles I'd like to bite!!  Actually, I think the
first thing I would do is poop in a corner....but that's just so I could
rub my butt across the carpet!  That looks like fun...yeah...rubbing my
butt on the carpet!!  yeeehaaa!!!

YOUR TURN!!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow